ABDIRISAK TAHIR ISMAIL
Postgraduate Studies Directorate Office.
Institutional Email: email@example.com
Personally Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kabridahar University was established in 2015 and it is one of the fourth-generation public universities in Ethiopia. It is located in Kabridahar City, Korrahey Zone, Somali Regional State, Ethiopia. In the academic year of 2017/2018.
The postgraduate program was established in the 2013 E.C. with diverse fields of study to develop highly skilled human power aimed at meeting the needs of the region and the country. Currently, the postgraduate program has potential academic staff with the ranks of assistant, associate, and a full professor twenty-six in number, and the postgraduate program had enrolled 212 students that included regular and weekend modalities with diverse fields of the study that offering at university in the 2014 E.C academic year.
- List of programs both regular and weekend modalities in the 2014 E.C academic year.
College of Business and Economics
- M.Sc. in Accounting and Finance
- Master of Business Administration
- MA In Project Management
- M.Sc. in Development Economics
College of Dryland Agriculture
- M.Sc. in Natural Resource and Management (Soil Science)
- To be among the leading Ethiopian postgraduate education offering and research universities with a national reputation after 10 years.
- To be a comprehensive university; produce competent Masters’ and PhD graduates in the diverse field of studies by equipping them with up-to-date theories in a respective field of science and engaging them in problem-solving research.